Please use the following address to our warehouse to return an item:
Changing or cancelling your order
If you wish to change or cancel an order that has not been dispatched yet then please contact us on 01908 972 660 anytime between 8.30am and 5pm. It would be helpful if you could have the following details to hand:
- Customer name.
- Order number.
- Date of the order.
In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you wish to return goods to us because you have 'changed your mind' or the product is 'no longer required' you must:
- Inform us in writing within 14 calendar days specifying your contact details, goods being returned and your reason for return. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept return requests made by telephone this must be 'in writing'.
- Return the goods to us within 14 days after written notification. All return costs are the responsibility of the buyer and we cannot refund this cost unfortunately.
- Ensure goods have the returns label on the package.
- Issue a returns number label with clear packaging guidelines for you to return the goods. we do not have the option to provide a free returns label.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- All products that are returned will be inspected. Reductions will be made for unreasonable use that has diminished the value of the goods, this includes packaging that is damaged or not received.
For goods being returned from a business then our terms and conditions apply without exception:
- All products must be returned to us within 5 working days of receipt.
- Up to 25% restocking fee's will be applied if the nature of return is for a product that is 'no longer required' or 'changed mind'.
- In addition to any restocking fees, all returned products will be inspected and we will charge for any unreasonable use, damage or missing parts.
- We will not charge a restocking fee on product exchanges so long as the replacement goods are not lower in value and the original goods are returned in saleable condition.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on Calibration Weights for any reason.
Faulty goods policy for consumers
If your product has developed a fault which you cannot fix using the 'Technical Support' information on our website or details within the product manual, please do not just return the product or complete a 'not as described' complaint on eBay. 70% of problems we receive can be resolved by telephone without the return of the product, saving you time and return fees. If the product has to be returned then please refer to these steps:
- In line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015, if your product develops a fault within 30 days of receipt then you are entitled to a full refund, repair or replacement. Please note: No refund will be issued until goods are received back and inspected. If a fault is found and this has not been caused by a manufacturing defect, a refund will not be issued and we will charge for any repairs.
- After the first 30 days, we will repair or replace any product returned to us, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund after the first 30 days.
- All items to be returned must have an RMA number issued by us, call 01908 972 660 to obtain a returns number. Any goods returned to us without an RMA may be refused.
Faulty goods policy for businesses
- Please inform us within 5 working days if your goods are faulty or damaged on receipt, we will arrange for a replacement to be sent once we have received the faulty item.
- After 5 working days, the goods are deemed as used so we recommend unpacking your product as soon as possible to avoid return issues.
- If after discussing with our engineers the item needs to be returned, you must obtain an RMA number and return the goods to us for repair or replacement. All items must be within warranty period for the repairs to be free of charge, any fault found to be not a manufacturing defect will be subject to repair costs. Unfortunately al return shipping costs will be responsibility of the customer.
- We hope you will be highly satisfied with any product purchased from us, but if you do need to return an item to us then we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible.
Other important returns information
Due to the time taken to carefully inspect returned products, we will charge an inspection fee of at least £25.00 plus VAT and return carriage on any product returned to us by the buyer that does not have a fault. We are not responsible for operator errors, failure to read the manual or understand how the product works.
Any damage caused in transit by your carrier returning the goods or inadequate packaging is also your responsibility and we will need to charge for repairs in this instance. We always recommend using a trusted delivery service and returning products via recorded delivery to ensure that the product is returned to us as safely and securely as possible.
If a product is being returned for credit / repair / replacement then you MUST first call us to obtain a Product Returns Form.
No returns will be accepted by our warehouse without a completed Product Returns Form.
Please phone: 01908 972 660 to obtain a Product Returns Form for your item.
We offer a complete service and calibration on our products, please call us on 01908 972 660 for pricing, all goods being sent to us for re-calibration must have a completed Product Returns Form please ensure you obtain one before sending goods and ensure returned items are properly cleaned and decontaminated as required.