Reed R6018 Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter
Our range of R6018 pin/pinless moisture meters manufactured by Reed Instruments.
This R6018 moisture meter classifies moisture levels on a scale of low-high for easy reference and analysis; the device also comes with a variety of functions such as a peak hold application for easily recording multiple measurement values over a period of time, an audible alert and built-in measurement verification and battery check.
Reed's adjustable pin and pinless meters are of exceptionally high-quality; a best-choice measuring instrument perfect for a wide variety of professional moisture testing applications. This device can be used to test the moisture content of plants and soil, as well as a whole host of building-related materials such as plaster, mortar, sheet rock, concrete and timber frames.
Pinless operation has a measurement depth up to 1" (25mm).
Click product name for more information:
|Weighing Units||g, %M|
|Power Supply||9V Battery|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 113°F (5 to 45°C)|
|Overall Dimensions||6.7 x 2.6 x 1.2" (170 x 65 x 30mm)|
Our Feature Highlights
Selected features of the Reed R6018 Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter
- Pins, Protective Cap, Battery.
- Pin and Pinless functions detect moisture in wood and building materials (sheet rock, cardboard, plaster, concrete and mortar).
- Pinless measurement depth up to 1" (25mm).
- Classifies moisture status as: low, medium and high.
- Audible alert and Data Hold functions.
- Built-in measurement verification and battery check.
- Low battery indicator and auto shut-off.
- Replaceable pins.
Manuals and datasheets coming soon.