The PMB moisture analyser depends upon the user understanding the analyser, knowing about the material to be tested, having an idea of the results expected and preparing the sample correctly. Read the full article.
The Inscale Blog
EC Type Approval can be granted to all electronic and most mechanical non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI). The instrument has to meet the essential requirements contained in the EC Directive 90/384/EEC as amended, and implemented into UK Law under the 1995 Regulations (SI 1995 No. 1907). The most common route for ensuring the essential requirements of the Directive are met is through the European Standard for NAWIs, BS EN 45501.
- Posted In: Calibration, Approvals & Accessories
Legal-for-trade weighing devices provide sense of trust for bakery patrons.
- Health & Beauty Weighing
- Food & Drink Weighing
- Manufacturing & Industrial Weighing
- Calibration, Approvals & Accessories
- Jewellery Weighing
- Animal & Pet Weighing
- Academic & Educational Weighing
- Recreational Weighing
- Farming & Agricultural Weighing
- Retail & Commercial Weighing
- Science & Laboratory Weighing
- Site News
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.